Permanent Family Practice Job Culver, IN
You will receive a competitive compensation package with bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, medical benefits, 27 days of vacation, 7 holidays, and paid malpractice coverage with a tail.
Come live and practice in this town near South Bend, Indiana. South Bend offers great sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The entire area is full of diversity and energy.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2395502.
- Outpatient opportunity
- Work Monday - Friday
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- 1:8 phone-only call
- 27 days of vacation and 7 holidays
- Saturday hours 7 to 8 times a year
- Competitive comp and relocation reimbursement
- Life insurance, medical benefits, and retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.