Permanent Urology Job New Hartford, NY
This shareholder track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You will also receive CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in the rolling hills of central New York, an ideal environment in which to raise a family or enjoy a relaxing life. You'll be an hour south of the Adirondack Park, one of the nation's most scenic mountain playgrounds. A short drive to the west will take you to the recreational Finger Lakes region.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a urology job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General urology need
- A da Vinci surgical system
- J1 and H1-B visa holders will be considered
- Shareholder status after two years
- Competitive salary
- Four weeks of vacation, one week CME
- Malpractice, health benefits, and life insurance
- Retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.