Full Time Family Practice Job Hilo, HI
An exciting family medicine physician opportunity is now available at a FQHC in Hawaii. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting experienced candidates. Your schedule will be four-day workweek and shifts are from 7 am to 6 pm. The new family medicine physician can expect to see 25 to 30 outpatients per day on average. The call is phone-only and light. You will work closely with a few other family medicine physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified applicants. This position will require a current HI license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an annual incentive bonus. You will be offered NHSC medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and $10K for relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Hawaii. This is one of the most beautiful location in the world.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of family medicine jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 25 to 30 outpatients per day
- 4-day workweek
- Light, phone-only call
- Employed with competitive compensation and bonus
- NHSC medical education loan repayment
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits
- Vacation and CME time
- $10K for relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.