Full Time Family Practice Job Honesdale, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for an internal medicine physician or family medicine physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm, or a four-day week with ten-hour shifts. The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary.
You'll be provided relocation assistance up to $10K, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3,500 stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, $50K student loan repayment, and 32 days of PTO.
You will enjoy living in this quaint northeastern Pennsylvania community. Part of the lake region of the Pocono Mountains, it is known for its scenic beauty, resorts, four-season recreational facilities, and opportunities for an overall outstanding quality of life. The area is served by well-respected public and private secondary schools. Two nearby universities and several junior colleges add to the community cultural opportunities.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday or 4-day week
- 20 outpatients per day
- $10K relocation assistance plus a sign-on
- Life insurance, health benefits, and malpractice insurance
- 5 days of CME time with a $3,500 stipend
- 403(b) retirement package
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, $50K loan repayment
- 32 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.