Full Time Family Practice Job Bristol, NH
A family medicine job opening is available at a New Hampshire health center. The schedule is four-day work week, and the hours are flexible. The incoming family medicine physician can expect to see 16 to 18 patients per day. The facility prefers that candidates be board certified or board eligible. You will need a New Hampshire medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NH, we can help you with the processing and application.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, two weeks of CME time, a retirement package, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this small New Hampshire town. This is a beautiful lakeside New England town that is close to major recreational areas. It offers a close-knit environment with a low cost of living.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Four day work week with flexible hours
- 16-18 patients per day
- Outpatient with no call
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- Four weeks of vacation, two weeks of CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a $10K sign-on
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.