Permanent Family Practice Job Albert Lea, MN
This employed opportunity has a competitive income guarantee and bonus package. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a pension plan and 401(k), and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this attractive, family friendly community located in Southern Minnesota. Excellent family amenities include a community focus on education, city parks, nearby golf courses, cultural events, festivals, performing arts, and 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails. The area has a low cost of living, multiple lakes, museums, dining, and shopping. It is a smaller community that is safe and close-knit.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2392680.
- Mostly outpatient practice
- Call 1:14
- Board certified or board eligible
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Prenatal care is an option
- Site qualifies for H-1B visa
- Competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.