Permanent Family Practice Job Mankato, MN
This position offers a salary guarantee for 2 years, generous incentive, and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, 22 days of vacation, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6,000 stipend, 401k and 403b retirement plans, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this progressive college community with a low cost of living, security, exceptional schools, and just 75 miles to the Twin Cities. Have access to local lakes, breathtaking landscapes, forests, and four-season recreational activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any IM or FM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2392859.
- Salary guarantee for 2 years and generous incentive
- Outpatient practice
- Phone-only call plus optional shared OB call
- 4 days in the clinic, 1 administrative day
- Option to pick up urgent care hours, if desired
- Nursing home and nursery rounding is an option
- Full back-up from all subspecialties
- Site qualifies for H-1B visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.