Permanent ObGyn Job Tallahassee, FL
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with matching, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy just minutes from the outstanding beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The city is one of the best of college towns with all of the energy and diversity to make it an exciting place to live and work. It is also home to cutting edge tech firms and entrepreneurial start-ups.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, call Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or send your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Level lll NICU
- Call 1:7
- Academic affiliation for teaching options
- DaVinci robotics available
- Partnership track
- Great compensation and benefits
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.