Full Time Emergency Medicine Job ME
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, six weeks of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maine community that offers a dozen cross-country ski trails with varied scenery and terrain. It has two municipal cross-country ski venues, one within the urban limits which has lights for night skiing as well as a visitors center, and a lengthier venue two miles outside the urban limits.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other EM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16.000 annual volume
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate physician
- Level II trauma center
- 1:2 call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- J1 or H-1B visa candidates
- Six weeks paid time off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.