Full Time Family Practice Job Willits, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a health center in Northern California with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is three to five days per week, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. The incoming family medicine physician will see an average of 20 to 25 outpatients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a CA medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered.
You'll be provided a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a 403(b) retirement package, paid medical benefits (health, dental, and vision), and HCSC student loan repayment.
You will enjoy living in Northern California. This is located between the coast and the inland mountain ranges. You can live among beautiful wooded hillsides, creeks, and the mountain ridges that surround the valley. This unique area has locally-grown vineyards, olive groves, and apple orchards.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best family medicine jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com.
- Three to five days per week
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:4 call
- 20 to 25 outpatients per day
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- 403(b) retirement package
- Health, dental, and vision
- HCSC student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.