Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Unknown, MN
A Minnesota group is seeking a pediatric neurologist to join their dynamic team. Primarily outpatient practice, 4-day work week in this hospital employed position. They need assistance with the growing patient census. You will work a 4-day workweek, 8 am - 4:30 pm. You will see 8 - 12 patients per day on average. They welcome both board certified. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a MN medical license, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $4k stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
This region combines year-round recreational opportunities with excellent schools, state-of-the-art medical facilities, a thriving arts community and a year-round calendar of family friendly community events. The perfect blend of big city excitement and small-town charm. Live, play, and practice on the shores of Lake Superior. Top quality of life.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2410163. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- 4-day workweek
- Join one pediatric neurologist
- Excellent support staff
- Primarily outpatient
- Relocation allowance with the sign-on bonus
- Health, life, dental, and malpractice insurance
- Metro city
- Great team, great management, great location, and great life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.