Full Time Pediatrics Job Unknown, MS
Department of medical genetics is seeking a fellowship-trained, full-time pediatric clinical genetics physician. Join a team of board certified geneticist and board certified genetic counselors. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This position offers a lucrative base salary that is based on experience and rank. Generous benefits package will also include, 4 weeks PTO, malpractice with tail, and $10k for relocation, CME time with $4.5k stipend.
We have many positions available at CompHealth and can help you find the right pediatric opportunity. Apply now, contact Sean Doton 954.837.2667 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board certified in pediatrics
- Fellowship trained in genetics
- 4-day work week
- Academic and clinical position
- Fellows welcome
- Will sponsor J1 and H-1B visas
- Strong referral base
- Southern living and hospitality at its best
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.