Full Time Family Practice Job Modesto, CA
A multi-specialty group in California needs an additional family medicine physician or internal medicine physician. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is 36 hours of patient contact per week, Monday through Friday and one Saturday morning per month. The call is only two to three times per month. You will be supported by other physicians in a large physician-owned and managed group. The facility requires that you be board certified. A CA license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find family medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2401474.
- Physician-owned and managed group
- 36 hours of patient contact per week
- Call 2 - 3 times per month
- Residents and experienced physicians welcomed
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.