Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Minnesota with their search for a sleep medicine physician. They are seeking a board certified pulmonologist with a fellowship in sleep medicine. You will be the only sleep medicine physician on staff while enjoying a 4.5-day workweek. You will be replacing the current sleep medicine physician who is retiring, so you will enjoy a full patient base from day one. You will need a MN medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package that offers relocation assistance and a commencement bonus. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, malpractice insurance, four weeks of vacation, and ten days of CME with a stipend.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% outpatient
- Walk into an established patient base
- 4.5-day workweek
- Only sleep medicine physician on staff
- Loan repayment available
- Full service sleep center
- Low cost of living
- Top 70 safest places to live
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.