Full Time Family Practice Job Logansport, IN
A new outpatient family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Indiana at a growing hospital. This is an outpatient office attached to the hospital campus. The facility is hiring a new physician to support the developing community. The incoming family medicine physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with a call schedule of 1:5. The facility has an onsite laboratory and full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging. You will need an IN license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. J1 visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Indiana. It is a great place to settle down or even raise a family. The area is safe, affordable, historic, and exudes small-town charm. There are also ample opportunities to get outside and enjoy the hiking, biking, golfing, camping, cross-country skiing, or even scuba diving.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most family medicine jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Outpatient office attached to hospital campus
- 20-25 patients per day
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm with 1:5 call
- Laboratory and full service imaging
- Competitive compensation package
- Loan repayment, sign-on, relocation, and additional bonuses
- Malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance
- Vacation and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.