Permanent Psychiatry Job , NY
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, full medical benefits, generous PTO, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice on Long Island, NY. This coastal village is located between the Hamptons and downtown New York City. The community boasts a wonderful school system plus great colleges and universities nearby. The historic and beautiful town center is enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9 am to 5 pm
- Inpatient with light call
- Board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Full medical benefits and malpractice coverage
- 401(k) retirement package and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.