Permanent Psychiatry Job , NY
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and generous PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 1 week of CME time with a stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working on Long Island, NY. This coastal village is located between the Hamptons and downtown New York City. The community boasts a wonderful school system plus great colleges and universities nearby. The historic and beautiful town center is enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a psychiatrist job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Inpatient adult
- Academic component
- 9 am to 5 pm with light call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Generous PTO
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- 403(b) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.