Permanent Anesthesia Job Augusta, GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, long-term disability and short-term disability, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Darline Morris directly at 203.663.9385 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- General anesthesiology
- Call once per week
- Teach residents, fellows, medical students
- Opportunity to conduct research
- Medical benefits and malpractice insurance
- LTD and STD
- Retirement package
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.