Full Time Family Practice Job Oxford, NY
A family medicine or internal medicine-pediatrics opportunity is now available at a primary care facility in New York. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:4 call, and the incoming family medicine physician can expect to see 22 patients per day. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current NY license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered $75K in NHSC medical education loan repayment, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, $5K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $3K for CME, a 403(b) and 457(b) retirement package, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this upstate New York town. It has assorted eateries, museums, B&Bs, clothing and gift shops. This is a pleasant place to live with access to nature that offers a secure way of life.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a family medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Primary care
- BC or BE in FM or Med Ped
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm: 1:4 call
- 22 patients per day
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- $75K NHSC repayment
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks' vacation first year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.