Full Time Family Practice Job San Francisco, CA
An internal medicine or family medicine physician job opening is available in California at growing primary care clinics. The incoming physician will see 15-21 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. The facility requires fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin. You will need a CA license, and we can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This FQHC employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a $50K signing bonus with a $75K housing loan. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, full comprehensive health benefits, PTO, long-term disability, five days of CME time with a $1,800 stipend, a retirement package with an 8 percent match, and relocation assistance.
This group has multiple locations with needs in San Francisco, CA, and other areas around the Bay. There is a location in San Jose, CA, and other spots on the peninsula.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any IM or FM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Monday-Friday and one Saturday per month
- 8:30 am to 5 pm
- 21 patients per day
- $240K starting salary
- $50K signing bonus plus $75k housing loan
- Available locations from San Francisco to San Jose
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Cantonese or Mandarin required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.