Full Time Family Practice Job Prairie du Chien, WI
A family medicine opportunity is now available at a health system in Wisconsin. Obstetrics is a must. The community has a growing demand, and the facility is reviewing experienced candidates to hire. The schedule is a 4-days workweek. The 1:5 call will be equally shared among the physicians. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6,000 stipend, 401(k) and 403b retirement plans, an optional pension, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this southwest Wisconsin town. The area has great events and a variety of interest points for tourism, outdoor recreation, a diverse array of attractions, dining, and shopping. It is a riverfront community and very scenic.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2389452.
- 4-day workweek and a 1:5 call
- Excellent health system
- NHSC education loan repayment
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical and dental benefits
- 22 vacation days
- 10 days of CME with a $6,000 stipend
- Pension plan, a 401(k), and a 403b
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.