Permanent Family Practice Job Tomah, WI
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6,000 stipend, 401(k) and 403b retirement plans, an optional pension, and relocation assistance.
Tomah is one of the fastest growing areas in west central Wisconsin. It offers an ideal family environment with excellent schools, a diverse array of attractions, dining, and shopping, and unlimited seasonal recreational activities. Additional recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities are available in nearby La Crosse.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2389502.
- Excellent health system
- Academic appointment: do research and precept
- 1:4 family medicine with obstetrics call, and 1:10 family medicine call
- NHSC education loan repayment
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical and dental benefits
- 22 vacation of days, 10 days of CME, and a $6,000 stipend
- 401k, 403b, and a pension plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.