Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Unknown, IL
Pediatric neurologist wanted for an exceptional hospital employed opportunity with a physician led organization. Work in collegial, cohesive group, alongside experienced mid-levels and support staff. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This opportunity offers a lucrative base salary. Compensation is at or well above MGMA average and you will receive a generous benefits package that will also include 4 weeks of PTO, malpractice, CME time with $3.2k stipend, and much more.
There are over 50 higher educational institutions within a 90-mile radius with easy access to Chicago.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2400934. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Employed position
- Join 1 pediatric neurologist in this busy practice
- Collegial working environment
- Experienced and dedicated support staff in place
- Academic appointment option
- Hospital was identified as a recipient of Health grades patient safety excellence award
- All pediatric sub-specialists are present
- Group offers a very substantial salary with a production model
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.