Full Time Gastroenterology Job Erie, PA
A non-profit hospital in Pennsylvania is planning to hire an additional specialist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. You can expect to 80% of patients for procedures and 20% in the office on average. This facility offers the full suite of GI procedures, including colonoscopy, EGD, ERCP, BRAVO, capsule endoscopy, and more using the latest and most advanced equipment for improved and clearer diagnosis and treatments. You will work weekday shifts with a 1:5 call schedule. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and gastroenterologists in this well-established program. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A PA license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, with up to $50K in bonuses after the first year, medical benefits, and 25 days of paid time off. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, five days of CME time with a $4K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed, competitive annual salary plus up to $50k bonus after first year
- $4K CME stipend plus five days of leave
- Medical and life insurance benefits package
- 25 days of PTO
- Facility has the latest advanced endoscopy equipment
- Full suite of GI procedures offered
- Well-established, non-profit facility
- Weekday schedule with 1:5 call rotation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.