Full Time Neurology Job Unknown, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital with their search for a neurologist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays with a 1:3 call schedule. You will work at one location alongside one other neurologist, and will be seeing primarily general neurology cases with an 80/20 mix of outpatient/inpatient duties. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an IL medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary for 2 years. You will be offered full medical benefits, 33 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time, a retirement plan with pension, and malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation
- SIgn-on and retention bonuses
- 80/20 outpatient/inpatient mix
- 33 days of PTO
- General neurology
- One location
- Joining one other neurologist
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.