Full Time Cardiology Job Morristown, TN
A multi-specialty group in Tennessee needs an additional interventional cardiologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is on weekdays with a 1:8 general call and 1:5 interventional call rotation. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians in a well-established group with a 35-year history of service in the community. The group welcomes board certified candidates. If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on bonus with relocation assistance
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- 1:8 general call and 1:5 interventional call
- Vacation coverage
- 35-year-old established group in the community
- Will not do structural or complex cases
- Great referral base
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.