Full Time Neonatology Job Texarkana, TX
Join another neonatologist in a level II NICU in Northeastern Texas with an average daily census of 9 patients per day. You will enjoy block scheduling with no in house overnight call.
You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time with stipend, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Close by are abundant opportunities for outdoor adventures and amenities such as art galleries, live theater, professional sporting events, and irresistible restaurants. Live entertainment can be found at numerous music festivals and in clubs, bistros and performance theaters. For those interested in a round of golf, world-class, scenic courses are not far away.
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email@example.com. Please refer to job #2395827.
- Level III NICU has 8 beds, intermediate unit has 7 beds
- Average daily census is 9
- See babies in newborn nursery, approximately 2,100 deliveries annually
- NNPs provide 24-hour, in-house coverage
- Very competitive compensation
- Malpractice, health, life, vision, dental, disability, and 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.