Full Time Hospitalist Job Canandaigua, NY
A nocturnist opportunity is available at a hospital in New York. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is 7 on, 7 off with 15 shifts per month, and you can expect six to seven admits per night on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible within two years of completing their training. This position will require a current NY license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This thriving community is located southeast of Rochester at the north end of Canandaigua Lake, in the scenic Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York. Blessed with rare natural beauty and plentiful resources, the area is one of the most sought after places to live in the Finger Lakes Region. The Finger Lakes is a beautiful 4-season destination that offers something for everyone: water sports, beautiful foliage, and snow sports.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send CV to email@example.com for details about this opportunity.
- 15 shift average per month
- Patient admissions of 6-7
- Options for days, days/admitter, or picking up extra shifts
- 7 on, 7 off
- 7 pm to 7 am
- Internal or family medicine physicians welcomed
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives.
- Full hospital benefits package.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.