Permanent Family Practice Job , NJ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity and quality incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, 10-15 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $4,000 CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the heart of Southern New Jersey's bustling medical and university downtown enclave. You will be able to enjoy downtown's shopping, dining, and events or all the amenities in nearby Philadelphia, PA.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right family medicine job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary with productivity and quality incentives
- A sign-on bonus
- Outpatient only
- Will consider residents
- 36 scheduled clinical hours, 4 administrative hours
- Phone-only call every tenth week
- 401(k) retirement, 3% match
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.