Full Time Urgent Care Job Somerdale, NJ
CompHealth is currently assisting an urgent care in New Jersey with their search for a primary care physician. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is three, 12-hour shifts per week from 8 am to 8 pm. The incoming primary care physician will see 15 to 25 outpatients per day for the first year and 25 to 40 outpatients per day after the second year. The facility has x-rays and a lab available onsite. You must be board certified in family medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine, or occupational medicine. You will need an NJ medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $4,000 CME stipend, a 401k with a 3 percent match, and occurrence malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, quality bonuses, health benefits, and 10 to 15 days of vacation.
Come live and practice in this great New Jersey location. It's located between the coast and Philadelphia.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding urgent care jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient position
- 3 shifts per week, 8 am to 8 pm
- 1st year: 15-25 patients daily, 2nd year: 25-40 daily
- BC in FM, EM, UC, or Occ Med
- Sign-on bonus
- $4,000 CME stipend
- 401k with a 3 percent match
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.