Full Time Otolaryngology Job Montgomery, AL
CompHealth is currently assisting a practice in Alabama with their search for two otolaryngology physicians because of retirement. They are looking for candidates with interests in laryngology, otology, head and neck surgery, facial plastics, and general ENT. The call schedule will start at 1:6, and become 1:7. You will work with a great group ENTs supported by an excellent staff including an NP.
This partnership-track opportunity has full comprehensive benefits, and life insurance.
This position is located in a charming area of Alabama. It is within driving distance of Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL. They have magnet public schools and several private schools to choose from. There is a museum of fine arts, fine dining, diverse shopping, and nationally recognized sporting activities.
With access to the largest permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an ENT job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital campus-based practice
- Join several other ENTs
- 1:6 call to start, then 1:7
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.