Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, VA
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is available in Virginia. The assignment schedule is 24-hour weekend call coverage. EMR is Echo. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active Virginia license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a Virginia license before this assignment starts. Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: board certified
- License: Virginia
- Schedule: 24-hour GI weekend call
- Charting: Echo
- Caseload: 10 to 15 patients per day, 0 to 2 in ICU
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.