Permanent ObGyn Job Dover, OH
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and quarterly bonuses based on work RVUs. You will also receive education loan repayment, $15K relocation reimbursement, a $20K sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, $4500 CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement package with a 6% match, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this clean, safe Ohio town. This is a family-friendly location with festivals, good schools, golf courses, a university, and a peaceful atmosphere. If you need anything in the city, Cleveland, OH, is only a short drive away.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new OB GYN job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Monday-Friday, 1:4 call
- Facility sees 700 deliveries per year
- Group of other OBGYNs and a GYN
- H1-B visa holders welcome
- Education loan repayment
- $15K relocation reimbursement
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Salary of $300K+ and full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.