Full Time Otolaryngology Job New York, NY
An otolaryngologist is needed at an established hospital in upstate New York. A current physician is retiring so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule includes a 1:7 call, and da Vinci robotics are available if you wish to use them. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other ENT physicians. There is an academic affiliation that affords the opportunity to teach with a top tier university. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A NY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of vacation to start. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, two weeks of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
The NY community is upscale and world famous with the features of small town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. It is a practice setting many physicians dream of.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For further details, call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Existing patient base
- Employed position
- Da Vinci robotics available
- Academic affiliation for teaching with renowned university
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Competitive salary and paid malpractice
- Health and disability insurances
- Five weeks of vacation, two weeks of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.