Full Time Anesthesia Job IN
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 8 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time and a stipend, a 401k retirement plan with a match, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Indiana city. The downtown has historic buildings, dining establishments, museums, and entertainment venues. It has a low cost of living and a local university.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General anesthesiology - light cardiac
- 1:5 call with no call back
- Final-year residents or fellows welcome
- State-of-the-art technology
- $400K salary and $50K sign-on bonus
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- 401k retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.