Full Time Anesthesia Job Terre Haute, IN
An established single-specialty group in Indiana is planning to hire an additional anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. This position is for general anesthesia with light cardiac. You will enjoy state-of-the-art technology. New residents or fellows welcomed. An IN license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 8 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time and a stipend, a 401k retirement plan with a match, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Indiana city. The downtown has historic buildings, dining establishments, museums, and entertainment venues. It has a low cost of living and a local university.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesiology - light cardiac
- 1:5 call with no call back
- Final-year residents or fellows welcome
- State-of-the-art technology
- $400K salary and $50K sign-on bonus
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- 401k retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.