Full Time Psychiatry Adult Job Philadelphia, PA
HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (very desirable suburb): Adult and/or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists are needed to join a private mental health treatment center. Choice of 100% outpatient, inpatient or mixture of outpatient and inpatient. Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. $ Very good financial compensation package, including excellent benefits package! This is an employed opportunity.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- This is a very desirable suburb of Philadelphia.
- It is located within a short drive to Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- It will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- Philadelphia is located about a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster County, about 145 miles from Washington D.C., and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
- Located in a very desirable suburb of Philadelphia, an Adult Psychiatrist and/or a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist are needed to join the staff of a private Mental Health Treatment Center.
- They currently have on staff two psychiatrists and two psychologists.
- The patients who they treat are of all ages.
- Established over twenty years ago, these opportunities are a result of patient growth and expansion.
- The new adult psychiatrist and/or Child and Adolescent psychiatrist will be able to choose from one of three options: (1) 100% outpatient (2) 100% inpatient (3) Mixture/combination of both outpatient and inpatient.
- Inpatient: If the new psychiatrist chooses and wants to do inpatient work, it will involve some consults with the medicine/surgical units of the hospital.
- The new psychiatrist(s) will be required to work at two offices. They are located very close to each other.
- Hours/Work Schedule: She or he will work from Monday to Friday only. The hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
- Call: The on call is only telephone call for the psychiatrist’s patients. Coverage will be provided by other clinicians in this practice.
- Their clinical services are supported by both therapists and administrative staff.
- Duties/Responsibilities: They consist of:
- Outpatient evaluations of the patients
- Medication management for the patients
- Adult Psychiatrists and Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists who will be completing their residency and/or fellowship training during 2017 and in June of 2018, and those psychiatrists who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- All the psychiatrists on staff are all employed by this private mental health treatment center. They are offering:
- Very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the psychiatrist’s experience, etc.
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- The earning potential is very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.