Full Time Anesthesia Job Tucson, AZ
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive first year salary between $265K-$285K (based on average productivity; could be much higher). You will be offered a very generous benefit package including malpractice insurance, medical, dental, life, disability and long-term care insurances, eight weeks of vacation your first year, ten weeks per year after that, and an excellent retirement package. Fast track to partnership; twelve months to financial equality and eighteen months to full stockholder status. Average stockholder compensation is $365K but up to $450K based on productivity.
Come live and practice in one of the largest, fastest growing cities in Arizona. It's known for the attractive setting, pleasant climate, and multicultural art, music, and food.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best anesthesiology jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Rya Tate-Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Part-time and full-time options
- Salary: $275K-$295K with earning potential above $450K
- 1:14 major call with post call day off, plus minor (back-up) call
- 100 percent own cases
- 8 weeks of vacation first year, 10 weeks year two
- Reimbursed CME expenses
- Generous benefits and retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.