Established not-for-profit organization is looking to hire a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Muskegon, MI!
Join a collaborative interdisciplinary team that values their providers and work to bring creative and personal care to all patients.
- Not for profit organization with deep ties to the West Michigan Community
- This PACE partnership supports the organizations desire to provide compassionate, comprehensive, quality care to the seniors living in the community
- Supports vulnerable individuals and their care partners by providing compassionate, comprehensive, team based care that honors their health care preferences and their desire to remain living in the community
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience - DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the day prior
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, retirement
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship program (growth opportunities)
- Annual Increases, Attendance and Longevity Bonus
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position
- Join a collaborative interdisciplinary team that delivers primary care, palliative care and end of life care for patients 55 years+
- Patient centered, creative and collaborative approach to care
About the Community:
Your perfect all-season playground just three hours from Chicago or Detroit. With the largest beach in western Michigan, this city is known for fishing, sailing regattas, pleasure boating and has a commercial and cruise ship port.
- Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP, APRN, Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner, AGPCNP, Physician Assistant, PA-C
- Geriatric, SNF, Hospice or Palliative Care experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
FOR MORE INFORMATION: