Freeman's CRNA Opportunity
- Seeking dedicated CRNAs, support for new grads with hands on training
- Administer the full scope of your education and training
- Provide exceptional, compassionate care to a grateful community
- High degree of autonomy
- Enjoy a flexible schedule
- Full-time physicians work approximately 14 shifts per month
- Generous compensation package
- Excellent benefits package starting day one
- New, near-site, state-of-the art day care/learning center is available exclusively for children of Freeman employees
About Freeman Health System
Located in the southwest corner of the state in Joplin, Missouri, Freeman is a physician-led, locally owned, not-for-profit health system and is well-recognized as the region's epicenter for quality healthcare. Our three-hospital system provides comprehensive healthcare and behavioral services to a service area of 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. As a teaching hospital, Freeman also provides medical students and resident doctors the opportunity to study with our high-caliber physicians. We are continually expanding and searching for talented, qualified professionals to join our organization. See yourself in Joplin, Missouri!
Not-for-Profit, Locally Owned, Nationally Recognized
As the only locally owned, not-for-profit health system in the area, Freeman focuses on meeting the health and wellness needs of those we serve as well as the needs of future generations. Our caregivers, leadership and board of directors play an active role in identifying the health needs of the region.
In 2021, Freeman earned dozens of individual awards for medical excellence and patient safety from CareChex, a quality rating system that helps consumers evaluate healthcare providers. U.S. News & World Report named Freeman Health System the Best Hospital in Southwest Missouri for 2021.
Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve through contemporary, innovative, quality healthcare solutions.
Make an impact. Join us in our work creating healthier communities.