Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
We have an opening for a permanent CRNA who will be able to work autonomously. This anesthesia team is very CRNA friendly and will allow the nurse anesthetist to do what they are trained to do. The pay is attractive with a minimum base salary of $200,000 and more depending on your experience. Additionally, you will receive a great benefits package.
If you like living close to water, you will like the community. Located in central Washington, the area has access to skiing as well as several large lakes where you can boat or fish. Other outdoor activities include ATV dunes, biking, hiking, and backcountry exploring. The community is friendly and offers a lower cost of living. This position is in a rapidly growing community, with outstanding weather, excellent schools, parks, and activities for all ages. Interviewing now!
Please respond with resume to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Sean Goldstein at sean.goldstein@compHealth.com or call 954.837.2619
**Please reference Job - 2653671
- Average Earnings of $250K
- Sign-on Bonus
- Great Schools
- Low Cost of Living
- Lakefront outdoor paradise
- Autonomous CRNA job
- Salaries are based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail