A progressive mid-sized hospital in Texas is looking to add CRNA's to their growing department. If you are looking for a stable organization located in a family-oriented community then this is going to be the perfect fit for you. The position offers a diverse mix of cases and rare call. However, there are a number of opportunities to pick up extra work if you like. Salaries are based on experience do your experience as a nurse as well as those years as a CRNA will be factored in. $70,000 in total bonuses are offered including a Sign-on Bonus and Student Loan Repayment. Plus receive retirement matching and 7 weeks of PTO as part of the offer along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance, to flex spending to gym memberships. Being in Texas has the added benefit of no state income tax. Austin and the Dallas Fort Worth area are about 2-3.5 hours away. New graduates are very welcome here!
Please respond with your resume and available interview dates.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Sean Goldstein at sean.goldstein@compHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2672466
- $70K in Bonuses
- Great town for families
- Mix of cases
- Student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- 2 hours to the Dallas / Fort Worth area
- Salaries based on years of total nursing experience
- Great benefits including Gym and flex spending
- Rare call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail