We have a very CRNA friendly opening in Massachusetts. The nurse anesthetist will work on mostly bread and butter cases, OB and will include spinals epidurals, and ultrasound guided blocks. CRNA's are valued here and will work in a community hospital that is not part of a large corporation. They have an excellent leader who is enthusiastic about CRNAs. The pay is excellent at around $197,000. The schedule is weekdays for either 8 or 10-hour shifts and will not require any call or weekends. Full benefits are included as well including 9+ weeks of total PTO. Work and play less than 90 miles to Boston while living in a family-friendly, tight-knit community. This great town offers many activities from golfing, museums, as well as excellent entertainment and nightlife. In addition, it is minutes from other communities with culture, diversity, lectures, and concerts. New grads are welcome to apply. Interviewing now!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619
**Please reference JOB-2687389.
- $197K Salary
- 9+ Weeks PTO
- Regionals including epi's and ultrasound guided blocks
- Family Friendly Massachusetts town
- CRNA's are Valued
- Great Team Leader
- Bread and butter + OB
- Small Anesthesia team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail