This is an exceptional opportunity for a new grad or experienced CRNA to live and work in a breathtaking Western Wisconsin community that boasts a vibrant downtown, exciting nightlife, shopping, restaurants, beautiful rivers and much for the outdoor enthusiast! The salary goes up to $239K for the most experienced applicants.
CRNAs work a diverse array of cases and have 9 weeks of PTO. Fantastic benefits will be offered along with an Loan Repayment for new grads, experienced candidates will be offered a Sign-on bonus. A relocation expense is also available. This is a wonderful Wisconsin city that is easily within a 2-hour drive of the Twin Cities and La Crosse. New Grads are more than welcome to apply. Interviewing now!
For more information concerning this position and others across the country, please contact David Siegel at 954-837-2640 (call or text), and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference JOB-2703626
- Western Wisconsin
- Less than 2 hours from the Twin Cities
- Diverse cases
- Education Bonus or Sign On Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- 9 weeks PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail