Full Time :: Urology
Durant, OK - Urologist :: Oklahoma
Enterprise Medical Services
Become part a growing urology practice in South Central, OK
- THIS IS TO TWO PART TIME URO'S FROM NORTH CENTRAL TX.
- THIS HOSPITYAL IS READY TO BRING ON A FULL TIME UROLOGIST TO HELP FILL THE NEED AND GROWTH IN THE AREA.
- MANY RETIRING PATIENTS ARE MOVING TO THE AREA FOR A STRONG HOUSING MARKET AND COSY OF LIVING.
THEY ARE OFFERING:
- Join Surgical Specialist of Oklahoma
- DaVinci available
- Partnership Track Available
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Relocation Allowance
- Commitment Bonus
- Physician practice start up assistance
- Marketing assistance
- Requirements: BC or BE
- This hospital is partially owned by physicians.
Midwest Regional Medical Center is a 255-bed, acute-care facility with approximately 1,500 associates and 300 physicians on staff. A $25 million expansion project to be completed this year will add two floors and 102 beds to the medical center. Midwest Regional Medical Center offers a 24-hour emergency department, a cardiac catheterization lab, same-day surgery and ambulatory care, a wound care clinic, a stand-alone birthing center, a sleep lab and outpatient physical therapy. Midwest Regional was the first in the metro area to acquire a DaVinci Surgical System, used for urologic, gynecologic and cardiac procedures.
Job ID: 57493CM
Contact: Neal Fenster