Full Time :: Surgery
Al Ahsa :: Saudi Arabia
We have a new requirement for a Chair of the Department of Surgery to join a large, well respected Government Health organisation in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Candidates must have trained in the UK or Ireland, have at least 5 years’ post Board Certification / CCT and have considerable proven departmental management experience
- Salary approximately £150,000 per annum (tax free)
- Generous package, which will include excellent family housing, transport allowance and annual First Class flight tickets for Doctor and dependents, amongst other benefits
- 50 days annual leave per year
- Upholding the organisation’s mission, goals and values within the department
- Acting as an advocate for the department’s interests.
- In charge of the department’s staffing needs – monitoring clinical performance and behaviour of all physicians within the department, and meeting regularly to address any concerns and discuss policies, activities etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of hospital policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and evaluating the standard of care within the department to ensure it is in line with hospital guidelines.
- Promoting Residency, Fellowship and other training programmes within the department
Our client focuses on delivering the highest quality of primary, secondary & tertiary healthcare services and provides excellent academic and research opportunities, as well as participation in industry and community service programs in the health field.
It is recognized as an internationally acclaimed centre of excellence, focussing on enhancing individual and public health status. All medical facilities operate according to the highest international standards and are JCI accredited.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008. We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll oversee the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.