Full Time :: Rheumatology
Rheumatology Opening in Northeast Texas :: Texas
Enterprise Medical Services
Physician will be able to establish practice quickly - very strong need as currently no rheumatologist in the community.
- Built in referral base from primary care physicians in the area
- Attractive base salary with production bonuses and full benefits
- Sign-on bonus CME - Relocation
- Loan repayment or stipend while you complete training.
- Full hospital and medical staff support to build successful practice quickly.
- Experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Located in the Heart of Red River Valley, Paris provides all the conveniences of a big city with the warmth and charm of a small town. Named "Best Small Town in Texas," the community of Paris is graced with vintage homes and unique architecture. Lamar County is the home to three noted Fortune 500 companies-Campbell's Soup, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Sara Lee Bakery. With a population base of over 157,000, Paris serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma.
Paris is rich in culture and an ideal place to raise a family. There is a low cost of living and plenty of opportunities for recreation, entertainment, and more. There are many beautiful lakes and parks, including Pat Mayse Lake and Lake Crook for boating, fishing and camping, as well as three golf courses. And with a variety of historical attractions, cultural experiences, and educational resources, Paris has something to offer everyone.
Job ID: 76682MR
Contact: Neal Fenster