Full Time :: Rheumatology
Rheumatology Opportunity in Northwest Idaho :: Idaho
Enterprise Medical Services
Northwest Idaho communityin need of first full time 100% Rheumatology specialist due to patient demand.
- Successful candidate will join hospital employed clinical practice that services draw area of over 180,000.
- No competition within 90 miles. Full medical staff support for patient referrals to build successful practice quickly.
- Minimal call via phone consults only.
- Financial package will include MGMA median base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend up to $1500 month until training completion.
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, 3 pension plans, 29 days PTO, CME with expenses, relocation up to $20K.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Experienced Rheumatology specialists as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Lewiston and its sister city, Clarkston, combine to be community of 55,000 residents is the farthest inland port in the USA alongside the Cumberland River. This community sits only 700 feet above sea level and is the lowest elevation town in Idaho, allowing for 300 days of sunshine annually and very mild winters. Enjoy world class white water rafting, jet skiing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and 25 miles of levee pathways for scenic riverside walks and biking. Year round golfing available, or spend the day at any one of six local ski resorts. Numerous elementary, junior high, and high schools to cose from, including 3 private schools. Abundant shopping includes super Walmart, Macys Cosco, Big Lots, T.J. Maxx, and more. Regional airport provides flights on Delta and Horizon airlines into Salt Lake City or Seattle. Only ninety minutes to Spokane for all cultural amenities.
Job ID: 76724PM
Contact: Neal Fenster