Full Time :: Pediatrics
Charleston/Mattoon :: Illinois
Carle Physician Group
Carle Physician Group, a 325-physician multispecialty group in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois is seeking additional BE/BC Pediatrician physicians. With 14 branch campuses in 9 communities, and a service area of 1.5 million residents, we have several opportunities available that meet a variety of practice/lifestyle preferences. Locally owned and physician led, Carle Physician Group is a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that includes the physicians’ group and Carle Foundation Hospital, a 325-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III Perinatal services, which was listed as 100 Top Hospitals® in the country from Thomas Reuters.
Pediatrics - Mattoon/Charleston, Illinois (50,000)
- Outpatient position; includes Level 1 nursery duties and opportunity to do some inpatient work
- Call is 1:6
- Incoming physician will not cover C-sections and deliveries
- Draw area of over 125,000
- Clinic has its own lab, audiology services; endoscopy lab, and x-ray department
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes: Critical Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Developmental-Behavioral, and Genetics, as well as Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Cardiology
- Admitting privileges are granted at a 128-bed not-for profit regional hospital that is located 2 miles from the outpatient clinic
- Qualifies for the RIMSAP loan obligation
- Home to Eastern Illinois University and Lake Land College
- Located 2 hours from St. Louis and 3 hours from Chicago
Mattoon/Charleston is a progressive micropolitan city where the work ethic remains strong and the spirit of community support is high. With its close proximity to large metropolitan areas, access to recreational sites, business and employment opportunities, Mattoon/Charleston provides its citizens with a full range of living experiences that are generally found in much larger communities.
Eastern Illinois University, located in Charleston, was the college of Dallas Cowboys quarterback, Tony Romo, New Orleans Saints coach Sean Peyton, and Washington Reskins coach Mike Shanahan.
A few of the benefits we offer include a competitive compensation package and signing bonus, profit-sharing plans, health/dental/life insurance, paid malpractice insurance with no tail, relocation assistance, and vacation/meeting time.
For more information, please call Katie Schroeder at (800) 436-3095, extension 4103 or e-mail Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org For immediate consideration, please fax your curriculum vitae to (217) 337-4181.
Unfortunately, these positions do not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver