Full Time :: Orthopedics
ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS needed in Central Louisiana :: Louisiana
Enterprise Medical Services
ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS needed in Central Louisiana
Our client is a well established hospital in central Louisiana, actively recruiting at least TWO (2) BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeons to join two others in a new practice as employed physicians in the community.
- Ideal candidate(s) will have strong general experience or additional training or Fellowship in Total Joint or Sports Medicine.
- Hospital is certified as a Level II Trauma service; Currently two young Ortho-trauma surgeons on staff who take care of all trauma.
Strong primary care referral base of 15+
- Hospital will provide a very competitive salary, WRVU productivity bonus, malpractice insurance, relocation and wonderful benefits such as 401K, health, paid time off and much more!
- Emergency Room Ortho call will be 1:3 or better as they grow!
- This is a great opportunity for a motivated Orthopedic Surgeon to practice in the lovely, rapidly growing area of central Louisiana.
- All subspecialties will be considered.
Louisiana is a Tort Reform State (capped malpractice claims), which makes this a very physician friendly practice opportunity
Award winning facility and market leader for central Louisiana with a Cycle II Chest Pain Certification as well as Joint Commission Stroke Accredited Center, one of the few in Louisiana with these designations.
Economic forecast for the hospital is outstanding, with a new $50 million dollar expansion completed in 2008.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Job ID: 76523MA
Contact: Neal Fenster