Full Time :: ObGyn
Doha :: Qatar
We are seeking Obstetrics Consultants for a brand new Medical and Research Centre in Doha, Qatar.
Candidates must hold specialist qualifications from Canada, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or Australasia, and must be dual-certified in their chosen subspecialty and have a minimum of 3 years’ post certification. You should also be able to demonstrate achievement in Teaching and / or Research as well as Clinical Practice.
With the aim of becoming a globally recognized centre of excellence, the centre has been designed to the highest international standards with state-of-the-art medical equipment and sophisticated laboratories to nurture innovation and clinical advancement. Located in Education City Campus, Doha the facility will initially have around 400 beds with infrastructure to enable expansion to 550 beds in a subsequent phase
Cornell University, a member of the prestigious Ivy League in the USA, has brought its top notch program of medical education to Qatar and the centre will be a primary teaching facility for Weill Cornell Medical College. Joint academic posts with Weill Cornell are available for those who are suitably experienced and qualified. It is anticipated that at least 51% of Medical Staff will hold joint academic and clinical posts with Cornell, ensuring this is a centre of academic and clinical excellence.
Salary & Benefit Package:
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance bonus as a percentage of base salary
- Relocation allowance & travel
- Housing allowance or fully furnished housing
- Education allowance
- Annual leave travel provisions (business class flights)
- End of Service gratuity in lieu of pension
- Conference & study provisions
- Health Insurance (Self & Dependents) plus Life Insurance
- Excellent annual leave allowance and public holidays
- Tax-Free Income: There is no personal income tax in the state of Qatar.
To find out more, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.